Rich chocolate minty brownies create the perfect combination of mouth melty goodness! Make plenty, they never last. Amazing with coffee or after dinner liqueurs. A nice touch is to bake extra and create a little to-go present for your guests, include a copy of the recipe…they will ask!
Peppermint Pattie Brownies
Rich chocolate minty brownies create the perfect combination of mouth melty goodness! Make plenty, they never last. Amazing with coffee or after dinner liqueurs.
- Prep Time: 40
- Cook Time: 55
- Total Time: 1 hour 35 minutes
- Yield: 16 brownies 1x
- Category: Sweets
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: Desserts
- 1 Pouch Ghirardelli Triple Chocolate Brownie Mix
- 1/3 c Water
- 1/3 c Vegetable Oil
- 1 Egg
- 16 Small Peppermint Patties
- Preheat oven to 325 ° F
- Prepare 8×8 baking pan by lightly greasing or spraying with non-stick cooking spray.
- Blend water, oil, egg, in mixing bowl.
- Add Brownie mix and stir until moistened (about 40 stokes)
- Take half the batter and spread in pan evenly
- Line up 4 rows of 4 peppermint patties in 8×8 pan
- Then pour the rest of batter on top and spread to cover the peppermint patties.
- Bake 40 minutes.
- Cool completely in pan before cutting. Cut with wet sharp knife.
Tips: Do not over bake, fresh baked brownies appear under baked but cool to doneness. Store in a tightly covered container. High Altitude: For each pouch. add 1/4 cup all-purpose flour and an additional 2 TBS of water. For an elegant look pipe icing on top of each with pastry bag and a star tip.
Keywords: Brownie, Sweets, Chocolate, Mint