Pear and Gorgonzola Tart
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- 1 sheet puff pastry (1/2 package), thawed according to package directions.
- 2 pears, halved, cored and thinly sliced
- 6 oz crumbled gorgonzola
- 2 T chopped walnuts
- 1 T chopped rosemary
- 2 T honey
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Unfold pastry sheet on a lightly floured work surface
- Roll out into a 9-by-13-inch rectangle about 1/8″ thick
- Cut in half lengthwise into 2 rectangles
- Transfer rectangles to a rimmed baking sheet
- Using a fork, prick each rectangle evenly over entire length
- Fold in 1/2 inch of pastry along entire edge of each rectangle to create a border.
- Arrange pear slices on top of pastry rectangle and sprinkle with Gorgonzola, walnuts, and rosemary.
- Bake until puffed and golden brown, about 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and drizzle with honey.
- Cut each tart into 4 pieces and serve.