This is not only the easiest Meyer Lemon Mousse ever but it is delicate, elegant and luxurious…The pop of the blueberries, lemon zest and mint are amazing. For a twist top with different fruits or even a gentle drizzle of chocolate. Serving in a ramekin or small dish provides just the right amount. Sure to create a WOW factor at your next dinner party.
Meyer Lemon Mousse
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 1/2 C Organic Heavy Cream
- 1 14 oz. can Sweet Condensed Milk
- 1/2 C Fresh Meyer Lemon Juice
- Organic Blueberries for garnish
- Lemon Zest for garnish
- Mint leaves for garnish
- Chill metal mixing bowl and beaters in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Add heavy cream to chilled bowl and beat until stiff.
- Slowly add sweetened condensed milk until well blended.
- Add lemon juice until just blended.
- Spoon into serving cups or ramekins
- Top with blueberries, lemon zest and mint leaves.
- Serving Size: 6-8