Mexican Chocolate Bark
- Prep Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- 8 oz semi-sweet chocolate
- 4 oz milk chocolate
- 1/4 C pepitas (pumpkin seeds), toasted
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- coarsely ground sea salt for garnish
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using a microwave melt the semi-sweet and milk chocolates separately in a glass bowls, at 30 second intervals until shiny and smooth.
- Blend the semi-sweet chocolate, cayenne pepper, and cinnamon, until smooth.
- Using an offset spatula, spread the semi-sweet chocolate mixture on the lined baking sheet, about 1/4″ thick.
- Drop spoonfuls of the melted milk chocolate on the top of the semi-sweet chocolate base.
- Tap the baking sheet against the counter to eliminate air bubbles and level out the milk chocolate.
- Use a knife marble the milk chocolate with the semi-sweet by swirling over the entire base, be careful not to over swirl.
- Sprinkle the pepitas over the top of chocolate while it is still wet.
- By holding the sides of the pan, tap down gently to set the pepitas into the mixture.
- Finish with a few sprinkles of sea salt.
- Transfer to the fridge and allow to set for 1 hour.
- Break into pieces and serve.