Greek Lemon Potatoes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour 35 minutes
- 6–8 Yukon Gold Potatoes or 4 large russet baking potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 2–3 Garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/2 C Olive Oil
- 1 T of Greek/Mediterranean Oregano
- 1 C Chicken Broth
- 1/2 C Lemon Juice
- Salt & Pepper
- Preheat the Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place potatoes in a metal roasting pan large enough to fit potatoes in a single layer.
- Add broth, olive oil, lemon juice, dried oregano, garlic and salt, and pepper generously.
- Toss potatoes until well coated.
- Bake, uncovered, until fork-tender and crispy on the edges, about 1hr-1:15 minutes, rotate pan halfway through to crisp evenly.
- Garnish with more oregano or fresh parsley, pour any juice remaining in the pan over the potatoes and serve hot.