Eat it RAW at MAKE OUT and be amazed!
Matthew Kenney, a leading raw food chef, best-selling cookbook author and the creator of several innovative, expertly executed and delicious raw food restaurant including Make Out in Culver City, a chef driven plant-based cafe for the everyday eater. Serving raw food focused on health, art and above all nutrition. Make Out focuses on preparing minimally processed, plant-based cuisine, that is inspiring and vibrant.
Why we like it…
- Experience food in it’s most perfect state, “RAW”
- Dishes are complex, creative and full of flavor.
- Nutritiously delicious and satisfying
Need to know…
- If you haven’t eaten raw, you may quickly become addicted.
- Eating raw is a great way to be good to yourself.
- Don’t expect simple salads and crudites, Make Out is so much more
- Don’t miss the juices and smoothies
- Tree Nut Cheeses. Market fruit. Sweet & Spicy Mustard Seeds. Fennel Crisp
- Kimchi Dumpling. Ginger Foam. Coriander
- Market Tomato Lasagna. Zucchini. Macadamia. Santa Barbara Pistachio. Basil
- Lime Cheesecake. Cola Foam. Lime Glass
9426 Washington Blvd
Culver City, CA 90232