If you love chocolate you have to try this sweet and healthy version of the classic chocolate mousse. It is absolutely deliciously simple, creamy and chocolatey. BONUS…it’s non-dairy and contains no refined sugar.
- 2 cans Coconut Milk (full fat)
- 1/2 C Raw Cacao Powder
- 1 t Vanilla
- 1–1/2 T light Agave Nectar or more to taste
- Refrigerate the 2 cans of coconut milk for 24 hours.
- Open refrigerated cans and remove only the milk solids, reserve the liquid for another use.
- Add coconut milk solids, cacao powder, vanilla and agave to glass mixing bowl mix.
- Mix with a fork until all lumps are gone, and cacao powder is well blended.
- Using a pastry bag with a star tip, pipe the mousse into mini serving glasses and serve.
Garnish Serving Suggestions: fresh mint leaves and toasted, chopped hazelnuts.
May be made several hours ahead and set aside in the refrigerator.
- Serving Size: 6 mini desserts