A quick and easy dessert; the perfect ending to any meal. The raspberries add a burst of flavor and the chocolate melts in your mouth. You can use a double boiler if you don’t have a microwave. If you have any left over chocolate, throw in some roasted salted nuts to create additional clusters following the steps above.
Chocolate Covered Raspberries
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 10-12 1x
- 1 pint of fresh raspberries
- 1 bag semi-sweet chocolate chips or Hershey’s special dark chips
- Melt chocolate chips in the microwave for one minute, continue in 30 second intervals until chocolate is completely melted.
- Stir with a spoon until smooth.
- Drop 3 to 4 raspberries at a time into melted chocolate, DO NOT MIX.
- Take a spoon and carefully scoop the raspberry cluster out of the chocolate, so some fruit is covered with chocolate and some is showing.
- Carefully drop the chocolate and raspberries onto a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Repeat until all raspberries are gone.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour to set
- Serve on a platter.
Created By | Pepper Weinglass