Chocolate Peppermint Pretzels are salty, crunchy, delights and perfect for the holiday season. We love these as a sweet ending to a holiday meal, paired with our mini Peppermint-Tini.
Can also be made using large pretzel rods, simply melt chocolate in narrow container to accommodate the rods. Place crushed peppermint on a plate, roll the rod in peppermint after most of chocolate has dripped off. Then place on parchment lined cookie sheet, same as above.
Chocolate Peppermint Covered Pretzels
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 32 1x
- 1– 12 oz.bag Hesheys special dark chocolate chips
- 32 Rold Gold tiny twist pretzels
- 1 Cup crushed Peppermint candies
- Crush peppermint candies in food proccesor put in small bowl and set aside.
- Melt chocolate in microwave in small bowl.
- Dip pretzel in chocolate and let extra dip off.
- Sprinkle crushed peppermint on top.
- Lay on parchment paper lined cookie sheets.
- Refridgerate until set.
Created By | Pepper Weinglass