Alan Wong’s Honolulu remains worth all the hype. The food is spectacular!
Why we like it…
- Amazing, creatively delicious food
- Fantastic Service
- Over the top tasting menus
Need to know…
- Try to sit at the chef’s counter so you can enjoy the show
- It’s a great place to celebrate a special birthday or occasion
- Go hungry and go for either the classic or chef’s tasting menus
- Don’t miss dessert, or you will regret it!
- Chef counter stools are low, so request a pillow to raise your seat and increase your view.
- “Poki-Pines” Crispy Won Ton Wrapped Ahi Poke Balls, Avocado, Wasabi Sauce
- Chopped Ahi Sashimi & Avocado Salsa Stack Stacked on Crispy Won Ton, Spicy Aioli and Wasabi Soy
- “Da Bag” Steamed Clams with Kalua Pig, Shiitake Mushrooms in a Foil Bag
- Ginger Crusted Onaga, Long-Tail Red Snapper Miso Sesame Vinaigrette, Organic Hamakua Mushrooms-Kahuku Corn
- Waialua Chocolate “Crunch Bars” Layers of Milk Chocolate Macadamia Nut Crunch and Bittersweet Chocolate Mousse
- “The Coconut” Haupia Sorbet in a Chocolate Shell, Tropical Fruits and Lilikoi Sauce
Alan Wong’s Honolulu
1857 S. King Street, Honolulu 96826